requirements for rental
1. Bicycles can be rented for minimum 1 day.
2. For renting bikes a guarantee is required with a value of 100 euro/bike, which shall be retrieved when the bike is returned.
3. Rented bikes shall be taken/ returned from/at the rental center or from/to another place specified in the contract.
4. Rented equipment shall be returned to the time and date set by the lease agreement. Delay without prior notice to SC Grind Adventure SRL gives right to charge a penalty fee of 50 Euro plus corresponding value for the exceeded period (1 day).
5. Rented equipment is for leisure, mountaineering, not for competitions and is the customer’s responsibility to use it in normal conditions, to avoid its deterioration and injuries. Any failure during the rental period shall be announced by phone and shall be repaired on client’s expense, if the fault is attributable. At the beginning of the rental period the client is obliged to check the bike technical and functionally and at the end of the period to return it in the same conditions.
The customer is obliged to use the rented equipment in normal operating conditions and to avoid hitting, partial or total loss of the rented equipment. In case this happens SC Grind Adventure SRL shall be able to claim compensation at the market value of the reparation or of the missing equipment (subassembly).
6. During the rental period, the customer is not allowed to intervene on the technical condition or on the adjustments of the rented equipment.
7. SC Grind Adventure SRL has the right to select its customers not being obliged to give reasons when refusing a request.
8. For the rental of the equipment shall be concluded a lease agreement and a handover protocol, for this is it necessary a valid ID in original. Throughout the rental period the ID card/ a copy of this shall remain at the rental center.
Customer is fully responsible for the conclusion of any insurance that covers risks that may occur during the rental period. SC Grind Adventure SRL is not responsible for injuries, accidents, or damage in any way of the customer or of third parties.
Customer has full responsibility for damages of any kind (material, moral, physical, etc.) caused to third parties during validity period of the agreement.
At the occurrence of any damage incurred during performance of the contract, the customer is obliged to announce on the phone the rental center.
The customer and the group to which he belongs should observe the provisions of the Romanian Road Code and other legal provisions regarding to safe bicycle travel on public roads.
book, pay, cancel
Reservation can be done through on-line form found on the website www.rentabike-transylvania.com, or by e-mail at: email@example.com
If the client wants the rental for a specific day, he can verify the availability of the desired equipment at the telephone number
+40742529568 or +40735154074
Reservations made more than a week ago shall be confirmed at least with 48 hours before. Payment of the rental equipment shall be paid in cash or by bank to the following accounts RO83CECEBV1930RON0856131 for LEI or RO15CECEBV19C1EUR0856133 for EUR opened at
CEC BANK SA Zarnesti for SC Grind Adventure SRL, CUI: 30128177, swift code: CECEROBUXXX or, at the beginning of the rental period, for the entire contractual period.
For the equipment that is returned before the date and time stipulated within the lease agreement, the value corresponding to the remaining period shall not be returned.
Rental equipment shall be used exclusively by the customer, or that customers’ group to which he belongs.
The customer is obliged to use the rented equipment under conditions of normal operation and to avoid hitting, partial or total loss of the rented equipment. In case this happens, SC Grind Adventure SRL will be able to claim compensation at the market value of the reparation or of the missing equipment (subassembly).
Minimum age of a customer who wants to rent a bike is of 18 years. Customers who do not meet this requirement must be accompanied by an adult.
When the customer receives the rented equipment he must read and sign the lease agreement.
At the end of the rental period the customer shall agree to pay of the value of any damage that may be charged, or partial or total loss that occurred during the rental period.